Mission, Vision, and Values
To graduate high achieving students who are college and career ready.
To serve students through quality leadership and educational opportunities that will challenge and inspire them to become life-long learners who can succeed in a changing society.
- Safety is our number one priority.
- Failure is not an option.
- We do expect that all children can learn.
- We will not be satisfied until all of our schools meet or exceed the highest academic standards.
- We are committed to determining what each child needs to fulfill his/her potential.
- We take responsibility for learning, for both our students and ourselves.
- We are not afraid of change and will embrace change that is research based and proven to be effective.