School Belief Statements
At Dade County High School, we believe that:
- Learning is a life-long process and every individual has the potential to learn.
- Schools help students develop socially, emotionally, intellectually, vocationally, and physically.
- Student achievement is the responsibility of the school, student, family, and community and enhanced through parental and community support.
- Educators are accountable for providing quality instruction which directly affects the level of learning and is measurable through academic achievement.
- High expectations yield greater student achievement, which should be recognized and rewarded.
- Educators teach and model values in their interaction within the school and community and have the responsibility to be positive role models.