The primary mission of the Dade County School Transportation Department is to provide students with safe and secure transportation to and from school in a friendly environment that enhances the total learning process.
To accomplish this mission, we will:
- promote mutual respect and understanding;
- model courtesy with students, parents and our colleagues;
- help students to start and end their school day with a smile;
- greet all who enter our environment with a smile, encouragement, and a happy attitude;
- develop and improve communications with teachers, staff, parents and students;
- ensure that our buses function at the highest possible levels of safety, cleanliness and comfort for our students and drivers;
- maintain professional conduct and appearance at all tiems for both students and the public;
- enhance the public's perception of the Dade County School District through excellence in transportation;
- initiate public safety and awareness in and for everyone we serve;
- promote our team spirit of excellence in all undertakings.