- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Psychology, Liberty University
- Master of Arts in Special Education, Liberty University
- Education Specialist in Curriculum and Instruction, Liberty University
- Paraprofessional, Dade County High School
- Special Education Teacher, Dade Middle School
- ELA teacher, 6th and 8th grade
Mrs. Bell is a 2nd career educator after 15 years of missionary service in Puerto Rico alongside her husband of 30 years, Phil, who also serves as an educator with DCHS. She is the proud mom of 5 adult children and the proud Mimi of 1 new grandbaby. She is active in the music ministries of both Calvary Chapel Chattanooga and Trenton First Baptist. In her spare time she enjoys reading, walking, traveling and learning anything new.