Thank you for your interest in volunteering to work with the Dade County School System.
There are two levels of volunteers:
- Level 1 - Volunteers who do not work in direct contact with students and/or participate in overnight trips
- Level 2 - Volunteers who have direct contact with students
In an effort to keep our children safe, all volunteers are required to complete the following steps prior to volunteering.
Required Steps for all Volunteers:
- View the Volunteer PowerPoint in its entirety
- Fill out and submit the Dade County Schools Volunteer Form
- Note: This form requires an acknowledgement of the viewing of the Volunteer PowerPoint
- Complete a background check/fingerprinting (if required)
Once the steps are completed, approved volunteers will be notified and can then begin working in the school system.