- University of Alabama- Ph.D. in Leadership, Technology, and Policy
- University of Alabama - Ed.S. in Education Leadership
- UT-Chattanooga - M.Ed. in Administration and Supervision
- UT-Chattanooga- B.S. in multidisciplinary education
- 2020 to present- Assistant Principal, Dade County High
- 2017 - U.S. History, Dade County High
- Has taught at the elementary, middle school, and high levels
- Served as a school administrator at the elementary and high school levels
- Dr. Scott is married to Holly and they reside in beautiful Chickamauga, GA
- Dr. Scott enjoys exercising, reading, traveling, and spending time with family.
- His favorite saying is, "Finish Strong!"