Dade County Schools now offers Online Registration.
- Click here to learn more about this process and view a tutorial.
- Click here to begin the registration process for new enrollments.
Below is a short video to see what's happening in the DCS Pre-K Program:
DCS Central Office registers the following students:
- First time students (PreK and Kindergarten age students)
- Students transferring from another school district
- Students who have been withdrawn from a Dade County school
Required Documentation at the Time of Registration:
- Proof of Student's Age
- Proof of Authorized Person to Enroll
- Proof of Residency
- Residency Affidavit
- Immunization/Health Certificates
- Property Owner's Affidavit
- Bus Safety Procedure
- Compulsory Attendance Notification
- Damaged Chromebook Procedure
For information on School Buses, please visit the Transportation page.
Dade County Board of Education
Physical Address: 52 Tradition Lane, Trenton, Georgia 30752
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 188, Trenton, Georgia 30752
Phone: (706) 657-4361
Fax: (706) 657-4572
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Friday, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Please check the school calendar or
call the number below for summer hours
For more information/assistance or
to make special arrangements, please contact:
Student Services/Open Records
(706) 657-4361, then dial ext. 10010