- Charity Barton (DCHS) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Bell (DMS) - email@example.com
- Paige Kimball (Davis) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Darlene Rogers (DES) - email@example.com
Welcome to the Curriculum and Instruction page. Our system strives to:
- Collaborate to support the needs of all the schools’ stakeholders
- Make decisions based on data
- Engage, educate, and empower our students through academic rigor and a positive school culture
- Be passionate about the success of all students
- Provide authentic learning experiences for all
- Our departments provide instructional leadership, support, and professional development to maximize learning for students in grades K-12.
All public schools in the state of Georgia use the Georgia Standards of Excellence to guide our curriculum and instruction. The goal of these research-based standards is to prepare all students to become career and college ready.