Director of Special Programs/Pre-K
Registration Documents for Pre-K:
Some of the following forms are fillable and can be saved and printed. At this time, some must be downloaded, printed, and then filled out by hand.
Instructions for using the forms below that are to be filled, saved, and printed:
1. Download the form to your computer.
2. Open the form in Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded free at http://get.adobe.com/reader.
3. Once opened up in Adobe Acrobat Reader the form can be filled out, saved, and/or printed.
NOTE: If you try to type in the form in your browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc...), you will not be able to save the information that has been typed in.
- DCS Procedures for Enrollment
- DCS Affidavit of Residency
- DCS Parent Information Form
- Child Registration Form - This form is not fillable. To use, download, print, and fill out by hand.
- Roster Information Form - This form is not fillable. To use, download, print, and fill out by hand.
- DCS Student Registration Form
- DCS Required Home Language Survey