Phone: 706-657-6300 EXT 50406
Degrees and Certifications:
Lincoln Memorial University, Educational Specialist in Curriculum and Instruction University of Tennessee Chattanooga, Master of Education in Elementary Education Columbus State University, Bachelor Degree in Health and Physical Education Dade County High School, Vocational and College Prep Diploma
Mrs. Rhonda Bradford
This is my 6th year at Davis Elementary and my 19th year teaching P.E. and Health in Dade County.
* PBIS Coach
- 2017- Present Davis Elementary Physical Education & Health teacher
- 2019 Teacher of the Year
- 2017-2020 DCHS Girls Volleyball Assistant Coach
- 2004-2016 Dade Elementary Physical Education & Health teacher
- Dade Co. High School Cross Country Boys- Head Coach
- Dade Co. High School Cross Country Girls- Head Coach
- Seved on the Leadership Team
- 2004-2008 Adaptive Physical Education at Davis and Dade Elementary
- Dade Middle School Girls Softball- Assistant & Head Coach
- Dade Co. High School Track & Field Boys Assistant and Head Coach
- Dade Co. High School Track & Field Girls Assistant and Head Coach
- My husband, Mason and I have two children; Stryder and Lakelynn. We both grew up in Dade County and love our home town!
- The entire family enjoys hiking, snow skiing, water skiing, swimming, fishing, and being in the great outdoors!
- I love to travel near and far. A few of my favorite destinations include Spain, Africa, and Canada.