Dade County Schools now offers Online Registration.
- Click here to learn more about this process and view a tutorial.
- Click here to begin the registration process for new enrollments.
Below is a short video to see what's happening in the DCS Pre-K Program:
DCS Central Office registers the following students:
- First time students (Pre-K and Kindergarten age students)
- Students transferring from another school district
- Students who have been withdrawn from a Dade County School
Required Documentation at the Time of Registration:
- Proof of Student's Age
- Proof of Authorized Person to Enroll
- Proof of Residency
- Immunization/Health Certificates
- Property Owner's Affidavit
- Bus Safety Procedure
- Compulsory Attendance Notification
- Damaged Chromebook Procedure
For information on School Buses, please visit the Transportation page.